Saturday, November 10, 2012

Soap on the Road!

Yes, you read that right - not on a rope, but on the road.   Bought some homemade soap that disintegrated pretty quick!  We were in our "beloved Roadtrek" when it occurred to me to make a Soap Sack!  

Now I am making soap and enclosing it in Soap Sacks that are exfoliating, as well as drying the bar when you've finished your shower.  Your Soap Sack can be hooked in the RV shower or your bathroom at home and has room to attach your razor.   Works great when you're showering in the campground too!   It also leaves a wonderful scent in your RV or your bathroom.  


Scents are Citrus, Sweet, Patchouli, Berry and Citronella/Peppermint.


Citronella/Peppermint oils work great for bug prevention.  I use it because Mosquitoes love me. I also use it for my 2 Morkies (Maltese-Yorkie) since it seems to help prevent fleas.  


All of the soaps contain shea butter, olive oil, palm oil, coconut oil and other essential oils that are great for your skin.  Normally, I have to use 
moisturizer but not as much with these soaps!

If you'd like one the cost is $7.00 each, which includes the exfoliating Sack.  Shipping for one is $3.00, and for two is $5.00.    Just email me at originalsbyyarnpaintings@gmail.com with your order request.

No comments:

Post a Comment